Hidden Ogre Couching Tiger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act VI: Grond, Elendil and I WON'T SPOIL YOU

Go down

Act VI: Grond, Elendil and I WON'T SPOIL YOU Empty Act VI: Grond, Elendil and I WON'T SPOIL YOU

Post  HohohoPIMP Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Session-Logs ONLY posted below.

Last edited by HohohoPIMP on Fri May 09, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

HohohoPIMP
Admin

https://orins-tavern.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Act VI: Grond, Elendil and I WON'T SPOIL YOU Empty Re: Act VI: Grond, Elendil and I WON'T SPOIL YOU

Post  HohohoPIMP Fri May 09, 2014 11:41 am

Session #5:

1. Creation of Orin's inn monopoly by trading Loraella's inns for the production of Halruua's electrum
  2. Exploration of winter's keep: Lee sheen found dead, killed by two (clones?). Black robe with flames. Strong spellcasting. Ο ένας καμία αύρα, ο άλλος δύο overwhelming (Robe + amulet). Μικρή διαφορά στις φωνές. Resurrection impossible. Αναφέρονται σε κάποια που τους δίνει εντολές (Remember what she said...) Και χάνεται το vision.
  3. Tremor in the weave: Το νιώθουν παντού οι spellcasters. Συνέρχονται γρήγορα αλλά παραμένει η αλλαγή της μαγείας. Μαθαίνουμε ότι πιθανότατα συμπληρώθηκε set. Επιβεβαίωση απο Hextor ότι είναι του Szazz Tam.
  4. Elendil's new spell. Reflect melee attacks. Την ώρα που πάει να το κάνει πρώτη φορά γίνεται το tremor.
  5. Συνάντηση με Μέρνα:Ψιλοσυμφωνεί να κάνει coordinate efforts με εμάς μόνο, όχι Mystra κτλ.
  6. Grond communicates with Hextor. "Όραμα" εκτός από πληροφορίες για σετ, final warning φάση join me and become stronger, or die. Αποφασίζει να δεχτεί και να δουλέψει για τον Hextor.
  7. Gates that breathe: 99% πιστεύουμε ότι είναι μετά από πείραμα με καρδιά. Ψάχνουμε τρόπους να τα καταστρέψουμε.
  8. Εντολή Elendil για ετοιμασία σχεδίου γενικευμένης επίθεσης σε cyricists.
  9. Elendil's meeting: 2 Savres φλώροι, Αλούστριελ, Lazar, Alex, Karen, G+E. Συμφωνήθηκε να μοιράζονται πληροφορίες τα 3 churches κτλ. No definite plan για Szazz Tam, Gates that breathe.
  10. Συζήτηση με Alex για Drasek Riven. Είναι ανακατεμένος στον θάνατο του Silvanus. Πιστεύει ότι είναι το μεγαλύτερο μας πρόβλημα. (Klain)
  11. Communication με Gandalug Battlehammer. Intercepted, no reply.
  12. Halruua and Shaar prepare for war.
  13. Merna mentioned Grond should visit God street in Dis to find something interesting

HohohoPIMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Act VI: Grond, Elendil and I WON'T SPOIL YOU Empty Re: Act VI: Grond, Elendil and I WON'T SPOIL YOU

Post  HohohoPIMP Fri May 09, 2014 11:41 am

Session #6

1. Grond visits God Street. Spends ~5 days there.
  2. Meanwhile Elendil develops a new spell.
  3. Information from Milirien (2nd in command Ghost, undercover deep within Cyrics organisation for 3+ years) about someone within the Churches of Magic having a target on his/her back.
  4. Grond visits Hextor's shrine in Merna's underground chambers. Information checks out with Merna's spys/informants.
  5. Elendil visits The IronFang Keep.
  6. Grond takes care of Orin's business, getting him one step closer to world domination.
  7. Gorgoroth shares plans/experiments of his for the ultimate throne room/Grond's HQ.
  8. Elendil, Grond & Gon go to Sigil.
  9. Use Grond's tears (what a sissy) to go through the portal tagged as "Northwind Hollow".
  10. End up in some rock in the middle of a sea during a sunny day. I think we all remember what happened there.
  11. After some strange events (θέλω να τα περιγράψετε εσείς) you ended up on a stone cliff staring at the most glorious structure you've ever seen. (Einai megalitero apo colossal) A stunningly familiar image for Elendil.

HohohoPIMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down